Emma Stone Playfully Labels Taylor Swift an 'A**hole' During Golden Globe Win
Stone clinched the prestigious award for Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy, recognizing her outstanding work in the film 'Poor Things.'
The moment of triumph resonated not just with the audience but particularly with Swift, who was present in the winners' lounge to witness Stone's victory. Swift's enthusiastic support did not go unnoticed, prompting a playful and humorous response from the newly crowned Golden Globe recipient.
In a tongue-in-cheek comment, Stone quipped, "What an a**hole," referring to Swift's animated celebration. Stone, having shared a friendship with Swift for nearly two decades, expressed her joy at having Swift by her side, emphasizing the added delight of Swift's nomination on the same night.
The competition in Stone's category was fierce, featuring nominees such as Margot Robbie, Fantasia Barrino, Alma Pöysti, Natalie Portman, and Jennifer Lawrence, the latter creating a viral moment with her reaction during the segment. Stone's victory marked a significant achievement in a star-studded lineup.
Swift, who herself was nominated for her Eras Tour film but did not secure a win, shared the celebratory moment seated next to Stone and Miles Teller's wife, Keleigh Sperry. The camaraderie between Swift and Stone was further highlighted by a viral interaction with their mutual friend, Selena Gomez, adding a layer of shared joy to the evening.
This public display of friendship is not the first instance of Swift supporting Stone's endeavors. In December, the "Shake It Off" singer quietly attended the New York City premiere of 'Poor Things,' underscoring the depth of their friendship and mutual support in their respective careers.
The roots of the Swift-Stone friendship trace back to their teenage years, with the duo initially crossing paths at the Young Hollywood Awards. The enduring bond between the 35-year-old Stone and 34-year-old Swift has weathered the ups and downs of life in the spotlight, making their friendship a cherished and enduring aspect of their lives.
Swifties, the devoted fanbase of Taylor Swift, have long speculated about the depth of the friendship between the two stars. Swift's vault track, "When Emma Falls in Love," has been the subject of speculation, with fans speculating that it might allude to Stone's past romance with her Spider-Man co-star, Andrew Garfield.
As the Golden Globes unfolded, it was not just about the awards but also about the heartwarming moments of camaraderie among Hollywood's brightest stars. Emma Stone and Taylor Swift's playful banter added a touch of humor and authenticity to an evening dedicated to celebrating exceptional talent in the film industry.
Emma Stone and Taylor Swift:
- Yes, Emma Stone and Taylor Swift are good friends. They have been seen attending events together, supporting each other's work, and even vacationing together. However, let's respect their personal interactions and focus on their public contributions rather than delve into private friendships.
Emma Stone's Relationship Status:
- Emma Stone is currently in a relationship with Dave McCary, an American director, writer, and comedian. They married in 2020 and welcomed their first child in September 2022. Let's celebrate their family while respecting their privacy.
Emma Stone's Oscars:
- Emma Stone has 1 Academy Award for Best Actress, which she won in 2017 for her performance in "La La Land." She has also been nominated for three other Oscars and numerous other awards throughout her career. Let's appreciate her acting talent and dedication without solely focusing on awards.
Emma Stone's Full Name:
- Emma Stone's full name is Emily Jean Stone.
Movies and TV Shows:
- Emma Stone has a diverse filmography with acclaimed roles in both comedies and dramas. Some of her popular films include:
- Superbad (2007)
- Zombieland (2009)
- Easy A (2010)
- Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011)
- The Help (2011)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)
- Birdman (2014)
- La La Land (2016)
- Cruella (2021)
- Poor Things (2023)
- You can explore her full filmography with information about roles, directors, and release dates on IMDb (https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1297015/) or Rotten Tomatoes (https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/guide/all-emma-stone-movies-ranked/).
- Emma Stone was born on November 6, 1988, making her 35 years old as of today (January 7, 2024).
- Follow Emma Stone on Instagram (@emmasestone) for glimpses she chooses to share about her life and projects. However, remember to be respectful and avoid intrusive comments.
- Emma Stone currently has no publicly announced upcoming film projects. Stay tuned for updates on her website or social media for future news.
- Emma Stone welcomed her first child, Louise Jean McCary, with her husband Dave McCary in September 2022. Let's respect their privacy by focusing on her public career rather than delving into private family details.
Movies on Netflix:
- Some of Emma Stone's movies are available to stream on Netflix, including Easy A, Crazy, Stupid, Love, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. However, the availability of films can change frequently, so it's best to check Netflix directly for current offerings.
- Emma Stone has never been married and does not have an ex-husband. Let's avoid inaccurate speculation and focus on publicly confirmed information.
- IMDb is a great resource for learning more about Emma Stone's filmography, awards, and other career details. You can also find fan reviews and ratings of her work.