Taylor Swift Fans Battle Ticketmaster Crash and Ticket Resellers for Eras Tour Tickets
On the first day of the pre-sale, Ticketmaster crashed due to high demand, and some fans were reportedly able to buy tickets for as much as £10,000 on resale sites.
On the second day of the pre-sale, fans are still facing challenges. Some have reported being kicked off Ticketmaster, while others have complained about long queues.
Tickets for the general sale will go on sale next week, but fans are being warned to be wary of fraudsters.
Experts say that fans should only buy tickets from Ticketmaster or AXS, and they should never pay more than the face value of the ticket.
The Eras Tour is Taylor Swift's first tour since 2018, and it is expected to be one of the biggest tours of the year.
Here are some tips for fans who are trying to buy tickets for the Eras Tour:
- Register for the pre-sale as soon as possible.
- Be prepared to wait in line.
- Have multiple devices ready to purchase tickets.
- Be aware of the resale prices and don't overpay.
- Only buy tickets from Ticketmaster or AXS.
Here are some things to watch out for:
- Phishing emails that look like they are from Ticketmaster or AXS.
- Fake ticket sale sites.
- Tickets that are being sold for more than the face value.
If you think you have been scammed:
- Contact Ticketmaster or AXS immediately.
- File a report with your local police department.
- Report the scam to the Federal Trade Commission.
The Eras Tour is expected to be a huge success, so fans should be prepared for a lot of competition. However, by following these tips, you can increase your chances of getting tickets to see Taylor Swift live.