News Licensing

Contact News Licensing if you want to use any stories, pictures, cartoons, graphics or any other material you have seen on this site or in the newspaper.

We’ll negotiate a licence with you if possible or put you in touch with whoever holds the rights if they are not ours.

Our service and licences cover the whole range of possible uses – including things like putting the material on your own website or intranet, distributing it by e-mail or other uses up to using our material in advertising or on TV.

If you want to do any of these things or anything else involving use of material from ShowBizGlow you need to contact us.

Have a look at our website to learn more about what we do or contact us using the details below.

If you have a request for a print for your personal own use, please click here to visit our